A NY Kids Club music class that thrills both children and adults! This educational class features classical music, jazz, rock & roll and favorite nursery rhymes in a fun, upbeat environment. A professional guitarist and talented singer lead group activities and sing-alongs as your young musician is exposed to new rhythm patterns, melodies and a diversity of percussion instruments each class session. Musical Tots stimulates important language development and increases music appreciation. This is an adult participation class; one parent or caregiver can participate with up to two children.
- Clay loved all aspects of this class. Mom loved all aspects of this class. Loved all the instructors and animators. All the babies went crazy happy whenever it was time to start banging/shaking the noisy instruments.
- My son really liked his music class. The songs and the instruments were terrific, and there was always something new week to week. What was great was that the intstructors remembered him. They seemed to be really following his level of engagement and progress over the course of the semester.
- He is fascinated by the musicians in the class and imitates them at home with his guitar. His least favorite part is when the class is over!
- We were in the Music class on weekends and LOVED IT! The teachers (and singers) were incredible, my son loves Pongo and couldn't wait to see him weekly and would talk about him all the time at home. It was the perfect mix of sing-along and open, exploration with many new instruments , scarves etc. I have recommended it to many, many people!
- LOVED it! The energy! My little guy is always on the move so the fast pace of the class was great for him, and he loves the music!
- I had a chance to attend Musical Tots and, during observation week, Musical Theater. The classes are really wonderful and I love how engaged the teachers are with the students. In Musical Tots, I was impressed by how much is covered in the class - the focus on exploration of instruments, listening to a special kind of music, singing together, and of course, my daughter's favorite is getting to yell and wake up Pongo!