A NY Kids Club birthday party includes a full hour of jumping, laughing and celebrating in our state of the art gym facility followed by a half-hour of continued celebration in our spacious party room.
The fun revolves around lively music, obstacle courses, jumping on our 20-foot trampoline, swinging, singing, dancing and more! Every party is perfectly planned to include age appropriate, choreographed gym activities with plenty of time for our team to serve refreshments and cake.
You will enjoy exclusive use of our entire facility while our talented team of performers entertain your guests with a variety of creative, physical, and theatrical activities.
Our birthday director will plan your party every step of the way up to the day of your event and our customer-service team will set-up, entertain, serve and clean up allowing you to be a guest at your own party!
- "The day of the party, Caroline and her entire staff were exceptional and so accommodating. No detail was missed, from the balloons being hung to the food prepared to the decorations in the party room and everything. All of the coaches understood that I wanted maximum physical activity time and the kids were running and bouncing around just having a blast. The adults were having their own great time too. This party turned out so much better than we ever imagined. Some might say, it's just a 3rd birthday party, but to the 70+ people in attendance it was the party of the year. My family came from Florida, Chicago, Philadelphia, Connecticut, New Jersey and Long Island to attend so it was really important for me to make it memorable. A week later everyone is still talking about it what a great time it was and thanking me."
- "Our birthday coordinator, Liza, was very helpful. I was a little hesitant about the party theme and she assured me that it was a good choice - and it was! The front desk coordinator, Jason, was wonderful. I called him several times with silly questions and he never got annoyed. My husband and I, who are very picky, really liked the cleanliness of the facility. The birthday instructors Casey and her team were terrific, too. They were all great with our daughter who is on the shy side, and they were wonderful with each child. I think every child felt special that day! The other parents raved about how great the party was, and I truly believe they meant it. It was fantastic!"
- "The front desk coordinator, Chris, is always so pleasant and helpful. It really enhances the experience before (knowing he will be there) and during the party. He was incredibly accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. I had no worries as I knew we were in good hands. Every other birthday party pales in comparison, because no place else has a Coach Brad leading the fun - he is FANTASTIC! All of the coaches are. Our family and guests were so impressed by Brad's genuine level of enthusiasm and care for the children—not to mention our kids love him. The entire party went off without a hitch. Set up and clean up was a breeze thanks to this team."
- "GREAT PARTY. We had a great experience at NYKC for Allison’s 2nd Birthday. We liked it so much that we came back for her 4th! The team was extremely organized, energized, and did a fantastic job entertaining the kids. A wonderful experience for all of us!"
- "We loved the party! The whole party was so easy and nice, and I felt like I really could just have fun! I didn't have to worry about being the host - which is unlike other places I have had parties before and I really appreciated it! I would definitely host another party here and also would recommend to everyone! Before this party was over, Téa asked if she could have her party at kids club "next time". :-)"
- "The coaches are very special. They are cheerful, entertaining, accommodating, helpful, and thoughtful. Everything was set up within seconds, the room looked great, there was no garbage lying around, and the kids loved them."
- "Jake just celebrated his fifth birthday there. It was incredible. We asked for a pirate theme and the staff went above and beyond! They created an amazing fake pirate ship with the equipment that the kids could jump off the plank into a pit of balls and other great things. The staff was so enthusiastic and wonderful. They made the party look beautiful and made everything easy."
- "We LOVE having parties at NYKC! You guys all do a fabulous job, from the initial party planner, to the front desk coordinator, to the coaches. You're all so proactive and most importantly really know how to engage the kids. After both parties we've held there, we had so many guests tell us how impressed they were with how well-run the event was. And we ourselves have yet to attend a kids' party at another venue that beats NYKC."